How often does 4G have problems?

baldybill

Reaction score
Never owned a 4G phone. Now that I'm looking at getting one - since before Christmas -I have seen Verizon have 2-3 separate days when their 4G has had problems. Was this something that had problems before Dec? Do we suppose it will be problematic for a month or 2 in the future?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
well I've owned my first 4g device since the release of the nexus, since then the network has gone down twice for roughly 9hrs each time for 4g. 2 weeks and 2 crashes of the network, not very reliable imo. Yes there were problems before dec, but I believe this is the most severe month

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've had 4G phones since the Thunderbolt which was the first. There have always been hiccups here and there, but this past month has been BY FAR the worst - wonder if it's due to all the new 4G phones coming out.

Wonder if AT&T... oh wait, no, this is Verizon... can handle the volume...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've had 4G phones since the Thunderbolt which was the first. There have always been hiccups here and there, but this past month has been BY FAR the worst - wonder if it's due to all the new 4G phones coming out.

Wonder if AT&T... oh wait, no, this is Verizon... can handle the volume...

That is true its starting to be like clockwork where you can set your alarm to our weekly outages. Maybe the they are having problems with the increase hate to see what happens when iphone gets 4g....then we will be like at&t dropping calls and data connections all over the place :angry:.