4 days with rezound, 2 random shutdowns...

ThisSpaceForRent

Reaction score
4 days with rezound, 2 random shutdowns... Handango apps self download?

So I was on kotaku.com on my rezound today, and it just turned off for no reason. And as I am sitting here typing this, it just restarted 5 minutes after the 2nd incident happened. lol.. Just restarted 2 times right now. Nothing like this ever happened with the droid, I'mma' send wirefly an email.

Edit: after all the restarts I now have an app icon on my homescreen called Games & Apps, which takes me to Handango Apps. I didn't download **** like that.. what the hell is going on? I've only download amazon app store, go launcher, dallas cowboys news, chrome to phone, dolphin, draw free, droid light, Go keyboard/power/task/widget, Iris., Quadrant, Zedge, and Tubemate. I had all of those on my droid no problems, except quadrant. This is confusing and frustrating as hell.

Last edited:

budlight4me

Reaction score
strange, 2 months with mine and never had that happen

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

MJKneuro

Reaction score
I think it's the Cowboys app...

Go Broncos! (1978 dies hard)

cmurphy81

Reaction score
I had the same issue, did a factory reset and it has not done it in two months

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
T

ThisSpaceForRent

Reaction score
Did it again this evening, about an hour ago. Was listening to pandora not touching the phone, this time it emitted a high pitched, very loud alarm sounding steady tone. Did it for about 15 seconds, made me spill the soda from my fast food I just picked up, then it shut down. Also, getting 4G intermittently. I live in Albany OR , that's a podunk town, but I had it off on on for an hour or so, as if they are testing it. Is it possible that has a connection as to what's going on with me phone? Irregardless I've already submitted an email informing them of my faulty device.

Edit: lol, a bronco's fan. Not saying it's the case for you, but I bet a lot of football fans are going to have to listen to that BS for a while, team jumpers and whatnot. I am excited to see how that plays out though, I also defend Manning's ability to make a come back. The fused neck bones are actually stronger than his uninjured bones. Nerve regeneration is all we're worried about now, and he's a smart enough guy to ensure that he regains as much as possibly through therapy, diet, and exercise.

Last edited:

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Broncos aside(They still are the best in a horrible division) random reboots happen and can be dependent on the applications you have installed(ie if one was poorly written and causes system issues). So a factory reset might be prudent.

E-A-G-L-E-S

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My 4g has been wonky since Friday. Nexus and Bionic user friends in different parts of the country stating the same thing.
That isn't quite the main topic but you mentioned data acting up as well.
I've not had a random reboot in the 4 months I've had my Rezound.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

OP
T

ThisSpaceForRent

Reaction score
Yeah, my email said to just call wirefly for an RMA. Now I'm currently going to do what I can to cancel my order, and my girlfriends her nexus was 189, and we both upgrade from verizon wireless 49.99 sale.