1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 4 Power Cycling

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by mdc712, Aug 8, 2012.

1. mdc712

mdc712 New Member

I am on my 2nd "certified used" replacement of my original Droid 4 within 2 months. My phone, once from low battery shut off and then for no reason will occasionally shut down/restart... once the restart happens, it will not finish and continue to shutdown and restart, over and over again (power cycling)...I have done normal reboots ( holding down power and volume at same time) as well as factory resets.

I have had a number of different apps on the phone, this happened prior to me installing Go Launher/Go SMS... I previously had Handcent. The one thing I do have is a large # of apps in "All" and "installed"...

Any ideas?

thank you.
Search tags for this page
droid 4 cycling on and off

droid 4 power cycle

droid 4 power cycles on and off

droid 4 power cycling

how to power cycle droid 4

motorola droid 4 power cycle

motorola droid 4 power cycling

phone motorola droid 4 power cycling android

power cycle droid 4