(4-07) Jrummy's Remix V0.5 - Cyanmod 5.0.5.7 ** 3 Themes And Many Extras **

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The scripts do not work for me.

su in terminal and enter in any script to to the action?

Worked flawlessly for me..

works great for me as well

I wish scripts like these were built into any rom. Makes it SO easy to customize what you like, no camera sounds, delete corpcal, and so on. However after doing a bit of customizing on this ROM today my battery kept saying it was dead, wouldn't let me USB connect, reboots if I unplug, no wifi... I tried recovery adn everything and it just didnt work... wenst back to an old UD9 nandroid for the night so it at least works... now all is good (tomorrow is another day...)

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
can anyone get on alldroid or is it just me? I want to upload but their site is down for me right now.

Zepplin76

Reaction score
After playing with what felt like every dev's ROM I fell in love with Cyanogen but wanted the scripts and theme built in. This is perfection, this is it! I think I am finally done for a while. Its perfect after a few of the (caps) oh so needed (end caps) scripts. Thank you ENTIRE dev community. Without any (not just the big, well known ones) we wouldn't be where we are now or where it will go!

aces2412

Reaction score
Opps, livewallpaper

I added the goodies folder to my sd card and then tried to add live wallpaper. I typed "su" enter and "lwplivestrong" and then hit enter. It rebooted but when I went to my livewallpapers I lost some. Nexus one and the water one??? What did I mess up.

hexon

Reaction score
I added the goodies folder to my sd card and then tried to add live wallpaper. I typed "su" enter and "lwplivestrong" and then hit enter. It rebooted but when I went to my livewallpapers I lost some. Nexus one and the water one??? What did I mess up.

The exact same thing happened to me. Any ideas people?

aces2412

Reaction score
Looks like I am going to start over not fun. The rom is now dragging on the home screen. Not acting right. ;(