1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

2issues

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Anthony 23, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Anthony 23

Anthony 23 New Member

Hi. I have the moto droid. I'm still waiting for my 2.2 update. I received my phone right when they realeased it. Should I be concerned about not getting my update? Number 2 issue is how can I listen to my music,such as pandoria,through my home sterio? Thanks
  2. xkape

xkape Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

(1) No and (2) i think that would require some kind of usb to stero hookup OR, mount phone to computer, have computer hooked upto home stereo.. rock out.

I am completely guessing by the way. Just trying to gives you some ideas to experiment with (find and buy) if you are stuck.
  3. Joker

Joker New Member

I would not be concerned about not getting the update yet. As far as the home stereo, you could use an auxillary cable with a splilt to RCA on the stereo end.
  4. xkape

xkape Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

To show you a real example, I have received BOTH Verizon updates (even though I blocked them) and my wife who lives in the same state in the same city in the same house hasn't even gotten the 1st one. I think Veizon is rolling this out randomly until August 18th. If somehow someway you were missed, I am sure you could get it after that date from Verizons website or by calling Verizon and having them do a force send to your phone. Point being, you WILL get the update.