2.2 update for droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

djimpetus

Reaction score
I woke up the other day with a notification on my Droid that I could now update to android 2.2 so I chose to update right away. I thought everything went well until I tried to listen to some music. The update rearranged my mp3 tags so that now I have about 200 artists all called null. Does anyone know if there is a quick fix for this annoyance or do I have to delete everything and reload all my tunes?

mg1cigar

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, my update came across today 8/19 at aprox 7pm est. Just checked my music, everything looks fine. Hope you get it figured out.

mau5hunter

Reaction score
try connecting your droid to the pc and taking the songs off, disconnect, mb reboot, and then putting them back on .. ?

cowgirlmommy

Reaction score
Your not the only one who had this problem... I did too, and since my laptop is currently outta comission I am stuck until I figure out what to do.

Omnipharious

Reaction score
Will I Lose Root & Custom Roms??? via VZM OTA Update

The update just hit my phone today. I panicked & reboot into clockwork recovery and installed a nandroid backup. But, after I rebooted the update still was uploading where I interrupted It. Does anyone know if I will lose Root & my custom roms once the update is finished? Or, do I have to accept the update first?
I'm currently running Sapphire 0.8.4, with Roderj13's Redline theme & P3droid's 1.2ghz LV kernel. I love this setup & I don't want to have to re-root my phone again:^( Can anyone help???

player52

Reaction score
same thing happened to me now its going to take forever to load my music back ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.