10 contacts for unlimited calling

burxard

Reaction score
Hi,

How do I select the 10 contacts (in addition to my family) with which I have unlimited minutes for calling? Is this the same thing as the Favorites, or is it something else?

vanwas

Reaction score
Hi,

How do I select the 10 contacts (in addition to my family) with which I have unlimited minutes for calling? Is this the same thing as the Favorites, or is it something else?

If you log on to verizonwireless.com, you can select "friends and family" and enter the numbers there. They will show as pending until tomorrow.
:)

longboat

Reaction score
I have a "friend" in my ten that was an Alltell customer. How do I know if they must be counted as a friend or are they part of the Verizon network now? Anyone know?

jphudy

Reaction score
Is there something I am missing here??

I didn't think that Verizon offered 10 people that you could call unlimited. Is this true? That would be like what AT&T offers.

pete1230

Reaction score
VZW has 10 freinds and family you register with online. you get unlimited to those particular numbers. Alltel is part of your unlimited Mobile to Mobile and don't need to be registered. I believe AT&T copied VZW with the 10 favorite list. VZW started it b/c of their purchase of Alltel