Unlimited Talk and Text now only $89.99

CreditGod

Reaction score
I just signed up for the unlimited plan for 89.99 on the phone at 12:10 it took 3 minutes to do it. The website was down I did it through my phone. It was easy.

Thank you Verizon for making my phone more affordable!

OP
C

CreditGod

Reaction score
yes plus 30 for data

let me know if you made the change

Tillers_Rule

Reaction score
Na, I don't need unlimited and that's more than what I pay now, but I know someone who will be interested, so thanks!

tetontroll

Reaction score
What exactly is included in the data addition? I have web, text and voice plus a couple additional features and insurance and my bill has so far been $93.

jasonb

Reaction score
i need to switch over to the new 450 minute plan with unlimited text and data for 69.99 from my current more expensive 450 minute pda plus unlimited text plan. i tried doing it from my phone and i wasnt getting anywhere, and the site is down. i'll try again tomorrow.

mjs31

Reaction score
Verizons little "Analyze your current plan" or something like that, is a very nice feature. It will look at your previous messaging, calls etc and see if your plan is right for you. I did it a couple months back and found out I was over paying based on our usage. By going to the recommended plan I saved about $35/month. I just now did it again and lowered it another $15/month by going with the recommend plan. Very handy tool....

xjman349

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know there will be some downtime with the Verizon Wireless website tonight into tomorrow, due to all the price plan changes. Just be aware if you can't login to your account it will be available soon.

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What exactly is included in the data addition? I have web, text and voice plus a couple additional features and insurance and my bill has so far been $93.

Same question. After the $90 with the $30 data plan, do you still have to pay for a text plan?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just took a look at the new plans, I'll keep what I have. I get a corporate discount rate (10%) off the phone service and I use the 250 text plan. I keep the text plan because Google Voice can't do it all and if someone does text my old number there won't be an additional charge.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm keeping what I have as well. Have 2 lines on a family plan with 700 shared minutes, 250 texts on each line, and both lines data.... there is no change in price for me :(

droidchef

Reaction score
So will the $89 plan plus 10 buck cover me and my wife for the unlimited voice and text?...

Thanks