ZTE Phones Will Feature The Fleksy Keyboard

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

There are hundreds if not thousands of custom keyboards on the Google Play Store. Many of these are standard, but a few stand out. Fleksy is one of the few that stand out thanks to its integrated GIF keyboard which allows you to find and and send gifs directly from your keyboard. This is also one of the most customizable keyboards giving you the ability to add extensions and themes.

Fleksy now has a deal with ZTE. They will be the featured stock keyboard on many of ZTE's upcoming devices. The keyboard shows up first in the ZTE Axion Elite! These types of deals are nothing new. Swype has long had a partnership with Samsung and is probably one of the most recognizable custom keyboards on the market today. Fleksy hopes to gain some of that market share and notoriety with this deal!

via AndroidPolice

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I never tried Fleksy. Can't say if it's good or not..

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I gave it it a shot twice just wasn't for me and couldn't get comfortable with my typing

6s plus Tapatalk

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tried Fleksy, didn't like it, uninstalled.

Powarun

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Tried fleksy, missed being able to swipe across to make words and didn't like the chameleon theme didn't change its color to whatever the top color is, but by app.