ZodTTD´s Android Development Progess

NVash

Reaction score
Im curious as to how the PSX emulator will work. Would it run ISOs?

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
sure it would run isos how else should it work :). sorry zod was away this weekend (in florida cool :D) but now hes back home and he will talk to me after his work in 5 hours.

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry yesterday the chat with zod had´nt fit. the time difference is a little problem and we dont email, we are chatting i like this a lot more than simply writing and waitin for answers and so on. but today i hope i will manage it to talk with him. as he came from work yesterday i already was asleep.

NVash

Reaction score
sure it would run isos how else should it work :). sorry zod was away this weekend (in florida cool :D) but now hes back home and he will talk to me after his work in 5 hours.
Figured it might run homebrew PSX games, kinda like on PSP where you gotta find the EBoot files. I was really hoping it wouldnt go that route and am glad itd use ISOs. :icon_ banana:

maxohkc

Reaction score
I dont mean to be picky but have you got an update with Zodttd I'm about to go to field training so I dont want to have to think about this while marching around!!

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol. no sorry, update will definately follow this night. it´s hard cause im in germany and he in usa time difference isn´t easy to manage. but tomorrow im not at work so i can stay looooooooooooooong awake and can talk loooooooooooooooooong with zod :D. hey but i got a nice interview with pixelbite in the meantime on our blog.

maxohkc

Reaction score
Hey any awesome news about this i haven't heard anything for awhile

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
edited the post cause zod and me solved out our problems.

Last edited:
OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
yesterday i talked with zod again. well i now understand him much better and why it tooks such a long time to make his ports running on android. he never programed in java before. hes completely new to this sector. he actually is trying in getting some help from a dev at xda forums for helping him getting started. he really takes care and is working hard on it to get use of the new programing language. but the differences are harder then he thought. we will sure see some stuff from zod. but i believe it will take a couple of months. i just will write about it again if he makes a good breakthrough.

frozty

Reaction score
Wow I can't wait till this gets finished.

I'm looking forward to playing the N64 titles but wonder how the contorls will hold up and the android cpu

Last edited:
OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good news. Zod now official write on his own site about his new projects. And beside his work for ipad and iphone and n900 he also named android! Thats a good sign in my opinion. He also wrotes that he was very impressed by the 1300 signs in the petition.