Petition for ZodTTD´s VLC Player, PSX and N64 Emu on Android. Pls sign !

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
fine fine people come on :). 227 right now. i will let the petition open for one week i think. tell all the people ya know pls :).

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
240. sorry that i bump it fron time to time but i think its important.

Benny

Reaction score
fine fine people come on :). 227 right now. i will let the petition open for one week i think. tell all the people ya know pls :).

We need a lot more people, leave the petition for at least a month.

Can a mod sticky this?

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok as long as i see that more peole sign it i will let it open. i have just a bit problems with my patience you know im a bit excited and euphoric cause of this petition :). cause its a important step for our whole android community. not only the existing vlc player and emulators zod could do so much more. he just is focused to much on the iphone. and we have to change that.

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
274 votes so far. pls help us :). yea i know bad dude double posting dude. :D but hey its for a good intention.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Saw Tigger's post this morning about this. This was the first I saw of this. I read a lot here. Mostly I do the Active Topic tab and sometimes I'll see what's recent in hacks, apps, games, themes. Anyways, your first post was 3 days ago.

I don't think a sticky is the answer because if you don't drill into that forum section you don't see it. The answer is new posts/bumps on this thread.

Does ZodTTD know Java? I saw your earlier posts that he appeared willing to tackle it but then didn't think there was much demand for it but then was rethinking his position on that.

Also, a few hundred signers isn't a small number. The majority of folks who use the phone probably aren't on the forums. Those that are stand a good chance of missing the petition. Stats saw there are always more lurkers than posters on a board too. 300 saying they want it represents a far far larger audience that would benefit. Zodttd probably knows this. Good luck and let us know how this transpires. Is he aware of the petition now?

btw, I was petition signer 290.

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thx very much for making it in the start site. Now we have over 350. Btw i already posted a thread with an 64 emu that is already in development but it disappeared in the deep of this section. Lol.