N64 Emu, PSX Emu, VLC Player => We need to get Zodtt in the boat

MotoDroid

Reaction score
Could we get a moderator to sticky a link to the petition or something? I signed it but I had to follow 2 links to get to it and I actually found this thread by chance. I'll bet most of our droidforums.net users don't even know about it. To get a major talent in the app development community on our side, would be huge!

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
thread is in the game and in the app section. so i think it isnt hard to find. but sticky or at best a post on the forums start page would be very great to raise the interests.

Groffy77

Reaction score
Signed and shared with 350+ people through Facebook!

CrappyAlloy

Reaction score
#193 :)

I also posted this on howardforums (hofo) which has over a million members (of course not all of which are on android), hopefully we'll get some pull over there

avisamo

Reaction score
Signed. Would love an N64 emulator... DO A BARREL ROLL!

NVash

Reaction score
I am also concerned about this. Seems the petition is nearing a thousand votes, Im curious to see if hes going to do one or any of these emulators or not.

I gotta question though. How would one play N64 on here? PSX should be rather easy, but Im trying to picture playing something like Conker on the Droid.

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
u should look from time to time in the news section. i wrote :

zod finally replied :

Hi!

Sorry for the delay in responding. I've been keeping track of the petitiononline. I saw it broke 1000 and am really impressed!
I am about to try to get my Nexus One back from @c0z (Nicole of AndroidGuys and other sites) as she is local to me and I let her use the phone.
If she can't give it back right away I will need to purchase another one which will sort-of suck. But I will get on it. :)

Thanks for the support! Some of the notes left in the signatures we're really nice too. I really appreciate it! :)