N64 Emu, PSX Emu, VLC Player => We need to get Zodtt in the boat

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
even a jailbroken pre can run the psx emu

yes ! and pre haves many of the good iphone games like NFS undercover and asphalt 5. its really a shame. gameloft and EA dont produce any good games for android, they just released their crappy ports from java phones. i read gameloft wont release much games on android, cause the last games they brought to our robot had very bad sales. about 400 times worse then on iphone. but i think its their own guiltiness. if they WOULD release the highend stuff from the iphone many of us sure would buy it. but with their crappy ports the bad sells are no wonder.

psyche

Reaction score
man we do need to get him onboard,
n64 emulator would be amazing,
can you say ocarina of time and majora's mask.
ps1 emulator would be tight too, final fantasy 7/8 gogo
omg srs, gettin myself hyped up about it.
hope we can convince him to take the project.

phreek

Reaction score
Oh man, VLC and a PSX emulator would be so awesome.

I just discovered the joy of Nesoid and playing all my ROMS on my Droid has made me fall in love with it all over again... :icon_ banana:

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i do my best to get him into the boat. the problem is, that he actually dont really believe that there are that much android users which wants his stuff. that means we have to prove him otherwise. ill make a petition for zods apps on android. and as many of you will sign this petition that better will be our chances. this petition will be posted on other important forums too.

NVash

Reaction score
I know Im interested. Any progress on the VLC player?

Varking

Reaction score
If you know how, make a Free App in the Market called Support Ps1/N64/VLC Emulator or Support Zoddt, and have people download it.

ithetinman

Reaction score
I signed.
I created a droidforum account to follow this.
Crazy stoked!