You can decide what would you like first : vlc player or psx emulator ?

Whats first ? PSX emu or VLC player ?

• PSX Emu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VLC Player

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
hi guys. i got no more feedback from zod actually. but that doesnt mean he quits the android work. he dont do anything for the iphone development in the moment either. maybe he is in vacation. i let you know if he is back. sorry for waitin i want the stuff like you :(.

does someone tried the wiimote app out by the way ?

i saw a early beta on the market.

dantrona

Reaction score
I haven't tried the wiimote app yet, haven't had a use to try it. I do hope he finishes vlc soon and gets to work on PSX =(

koralyne

Reaction score
psx... from the looks of the other posts here, im guessing its a psp emulator. Definitly get that, specially make it landscape mode compatable, so you can use that qwerty keyboard and dpad for something awesome!

Droid does, where the iphone doesnt here, yeah?:icon_ banana:

toddj

Reaction score
Another vlc vote from me. It's more important to me to be able to view any movie type. At least at first

trumpet444

Reaction score
what about yxflash on the market? it plays divx. works okay for me

Reaction score
Guys c'mon i would LOVE some psx on das mobile. Megaman Legends on the droid??.... Word?! at least theres some apps for videoplaying, It may be crappy but they are of existence. i have yet to see a Psx app for android. so ill say that again WE NEED MORE PSX!

blueblazer22x

Reaction score
1) having to convert xvid files for droid sucks. it should be powerful enough to play them natively if an old mp3 player like the Creative ZVM can.

2) playing psx games without proper controls is frustrating. even playing on the psp is not ideal for games that use dual analog and the R2 and L2 buttons.

Therefore please make a VLC player that plays xvid smoothly. I would pay a decent amount for this if it was on the market. Thanks!

jimistixx

Reaction score
VLC!!!
I don't own a computer to convert vids, and am tired of the Droids video limitations.
I also have a PS3 and could care less about some psx emulator.