Zeam home screen replacement

cnmsales

Reaction score
This thing is the best ive found and ive used them all. It is SUPER fast, very minimalistic.

Great for older phones who need some extra speed. Check it out. Runs great on UD3

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
VERY minimal. low memory footprint. Lacks dock bar customization.

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
You should try it out. I know it doesnt have all the features of some of the others but this thing flys. There are a few features im missing too but the speed far outweighs the loss.

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
I havent had any redraws since running it.

PhilD

Reaction score
i just started using Zeam two weeks ago and i am very happy with it so far. it is as spunky as the stock launcher and offers a few of the most important features of Launcher Pro, but is still very stable on my Droid X - no lag and no redraws.

rick620

Reaction score
yep zeam should be your only home replacement. does not redraw nor forceclose. extremely quick. loveing the way u can put as many icons as you want on dockbar. very fluid. it just rocks.

nokturnihs

Reaction score
I have tried them all and I keep coming back to zeam. It has serious dockbar customization in my mind (like its options better than LP)

As for the rest, like ADW launcher EX, GDE (but it doesn't do scrolling widgets so until it does it is only a toy to me), and the regular ADW. Liked the concept of sweeter home but again, no scrolling widgets.

Launcher pro's only advantage in my mind is the cool builtin widgets, but that's premium and they always have refresh issues.

Zeam has a lower memory FP and doesn't FC like ALL the others. Dxtop pro didn't impress me. It was slow and didn't have any features I valued over any of the others.

Zeam is beautiful and has run great for me since UD2.0 while others have had major issues depending on the build.

To be honest, launcher pro has become like bloatware to me. Themers include it and I hate it. It redraws, FC's and more. ADW is better, but I am always going back to Zeam after disappointment using the others...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

b-jammin21

Reaction score
The dealbreaker with zeam for me is that it doesn't allow for backing up homescreen configurations. It takes me forever to set up my screens, so a backup function is a major plus for me.

Sent from my Droid using my Droid