Youtube app crashes

chilster

Reaction score
I've experienced several crashes of the youtube app - before I even launched the app once. I will post the exact error as soon as it occurs again.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I've also had several automatic reboots where it will not reconnect to the cell or wifi connections. Have to pull battery to reconnect.

Anyone? anyone? Bueller?

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
first, welcome to the forums! that sounds silly, and i can't find a way to uninstall and reinstall, but i'll look into it..

OP
C

chilster

Reaction score
Youtube app crash

The app finally crashed again this morning after several auto reboots of the phone.
The error is:
"The application Youtube (process com.google.android.youtube has stopped enexpectedly)" and a Force closed button appears.

Anyone else?

airmikee

Reaction score
I'm getting:

Attention
There is no network connection right now. Please try again later.

Which is absolute crap because I can make/receive calls, receive/send texts, browse the web, use the GPS, and every other feature on the phone.

Must be an issue on Youtubes end, or they funked up the app with some kind of hidden update.

Awesoman

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with my Droid X. And my Youtube widget is stuck on "Loading". Has anyone figured out what causes this and how does one go about correcting it?