You're Welcome Verizon - Initiate Flaunting

Spinninghorse

Reaction score
I don't see the discussion here but saw it elsewhere today - I received my Droid X t-shirt from Verizon in the mail today. Cool. Nice shirt. :icon_ lala:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

heycow

Reaction score
worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

heycow

Reaction score
Pics in thread in 2nd post.
Yeah I saw those. Wanted to see what the OP had received (and maybe some better, less blurry pics :) ). Also, is the shirt blue or black or are there two separate shirts?

Either way very cool...

OP
Spinninghorse

Spinninghorse

Reaction score
Shirt is black and looks like the pics that Shadez posted... well... except the shirt IS black. :) Also received a sticker and coupons to give to others, $25 off any Droid, and 25% off accessories until 9/30, although a lot of us already get at least 25% through work. And yes, I am DX camera-challenged & posting the pics which is why I haven't sent any. I have learned a lot since 7/16, but I am not done. :blush:

heycow

Reaction score
Shirt is black and looks like the pics that Shadez posted... well... except the shirt IS black. :) Also received a sticker and coupons to give to others, $25 off any Droid, and 25% off accessories until 9/30, although a lot of us already get at least 25% through work. And yes, I am DX camera-challenged & posting the pics which is why I haven't sent any. I have learned a lot since 7/16, but I am not done. :blush:
Thanks for the info. :)

I don't imagine employees qualify for this (since we're already Droid cheerleaders dancedroid) so I don't expect to see any packages in my mailbox. :)