Wow! A present from vzw for becoming a droid owner!!!!!!!

lauriep

Reaction score
Will wonders never cease?! In the mail today was a package from VZW. Inside was a very nice, heavy weight, long sleeve T-shirt with "Droid Does" across the front and "Droid Does" and a picture of it on the back!

Also, a 25% off coupon for any Droid accessory. And 6 $25 off coupons to give to friends/relatives to put towards purchase of a Droid!

Pretty cool!

Last edited:

Shoop

Reaction score
That's awsome. I just came to Verizon when the droid launched. Leaving AT&T was VZW's present to me. However, I wouldn't mind a little gift in the mail. Did you have to sign up for anything or was it just sent to you?

Nidisa

Reaction score
Hey!!!!! What about us long suffering Verizon customers (10+ years) waiting and waiting for an Iphone *like* phone to hit Verizon.....standing in line cause we THOUGHT the Storm was it, only to find that it was a piece of crap!!

I WANNA PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!

kpiskin

Reaction score
I didn't get one either. I better not see the USPS guy wearing it lol.

OP
L

lauriep

Reaction score
I didn't do anything! How surprised was I? I bought mine online on launch day, but didn't receive it until 11/9. Have not signed up for anything else or ordered anything else (other than the accessories on my initial order). Bought the media dock in the store.

I will post a picture shortly!

keiichi25

Reaction score
Will wonders never cease?! In the mail today was a package from VZW. Inside was a very nice, heavy weight, long sleeve T-shirt with "Droid Does" across the front and "Droid Does" and a picture of it on the back!

Also, a 25% off coupon for any Droid accessor. And 6 $25 off coupons to give to friends/relatives to put towards purchase of a Droid!

Pretty cool!

Actually, the better question is how did you get your Droid? Did you go into the store or get it online? If online, I think it is probably a 'Thank you' gift and encouraging you to spend more since you got the instant rebate thing versus some of us who went into the store.

cuskit

Reaction score
Yea! Spending hundreds of dollars a month for over two decades with the company and I've gotten ZIP from them. So - if they are reading this post - I need a XXLarge tee shirt, my six discount coupons before the 15th of December for stocking stuffers, and my 25% discount coupon retroactive for my VZW car charger, 3-pak screen protector and phone case package! ;)

Take your time, VZW. But perhaps email notification that this stuff is on it's way? Or even just a text message for assurance would make me smile!

Out of the loop - mikey

n0cturne74

Reaction score
Yea! Spending hundreds of dollars a month for over two decades with the company and I've gotten ZIP from them. So - if they are reading this post - I need a XXLarge, discount coupons before the 15th of December for stocking stuffers, and my 25% discount coupon retroactive for my VZW car charger, 3-pak screen protector and phone case package! ;)

Take your time, VZW. But perhaps email notification that this stuff is on it's way? Or even just a text message for assurance would make me smile!

Out of the loop - mikey
Yea what he said