Verizon sent me a shirt

ninjabox

Reaction score
Today I got a random package from verizon. I had no clue what it was since I havent ordered anything lately. I open it up and it's a sticker and a droid x t-shirt lol. random

hazynighthawk

Reaction score
lol i got one for my regular droid as well hopefully for my X i wana make a collection =)

stevewitt

Reaction score
Today I got a random package from verizon. I had no clue what it was since I havent ordered anything lately. I open it up and it's a sticker and a droid x t-shirt lol. random
If I may ask when, where and how did you purchase your phone. I'm trying to determine if Verizon is just sending this to those who purchased in store or online or whatever.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wish Verizon would send me a Droid shirt, or even a sticker

larry1014

Reaction score
Just got mine today in mail. I bought mine in store on the 15th. about 10th in line.

dvsmith2008

Reaction score
I doubt I would receive mine even if they sent it. I had to go down to the mailroom in my office building and beg them to find my phone. The dumbass Rep that sold me the phone in store put my company's name as the shipping to name instead of my name. Wouldn't be a big deal if my company wasn't a NYSE traded company and I didn't work in a 50 floor office building bearing my company's name. Guy in the mailroom said if I wouldn't have come down and got it they would have sent it back. Great Verizon.

OP
ninjabox

ninjabox

Reaction score
If I may ask when, where and how did you purchase your phone. I'm trying to determine if Verizon is just sending this to those who purchased in store or online or whatever.

I bought mine online. On the 15th at about 3am lol.

R2ME2

Reaction score
I like the fact that Verizon is being courteous and all, but did anyone call to see what size anyone prefers?

I doubt they send out XL. I could be wrong; am I?

rickreno

Reaction score
I've gotten a battery from them and am awaiting a new phone. Screw the tee shirt/sticker, I'd like to get a phone that works.

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
I like the fact that Verizon is being courteous and all, but did anyone call to see what size anyone prefers?

Yes, you are. ;) I just got my thank you package yesterday and the t-shirt is an XL.

I ordered my DX online on the morning of it's release.

R2ME2

Reaction score

Yes, you are. ;) I just got my thank you package yesterday and the t-shirt is an XL.

Well, Still how about the people who need XXL? Did they call before they shipped it out to you?:icon_ poke:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I doubt I would receive mine even if they sent it. I had to go down to the mailroom in my office building and beg them to find my phone. The dumbass Rep that sold me the phone in store put my company's name as the shipping to name instead of my name. Wouldn't be a big deal if my company wasn't a NYSE traded company and I didn't work in a 50 floor office building bearing my company's name. Guy in the mailroom said if I wouldn't have come down and got it they would have sent it back. Great Verizon.
Depending on your type of account, Employee Liable, there's only one way they would have got that address.....you. Do you list them as your current address or had something else shipped to your work? Other than that they wouldn't have known to send to your work address. The only other possibility is if your company is the address the bills are sent to each month.

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score

Well, Still how about the people who need XXL? Did they call before they shipped it out to you?:icon_ poke:

if its too small use it as a car rag geez its a free gift lol. I got mine early last week