Your first impressions on the Note 4

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
And I'm the same way, always looking at something else despite having just purchased a new device, hopefully that isn't the case this time around.

on the move..

I really don't anticipate being interested in anything seriously enough to want to change until the Note 5. :)

OP
Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I really don't anticipate being interested in anything seriously enough to want to change until the Note 5. :)
I like to keep an open mind as well, but I tend to agree with you right now.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I like to keep an open mind as well, but I tend to agree with you right now.

I definitely always keep an open mind as well. But given my history and experience with a heck of a lot of phones from varying manufacturers, I've really narrowed down exactly what I need and want out of a phone. Someone is really going to have to bring something earth shattering to get me to switch at this point. That doesn't mean I won't dabble with new phones here and there, but I don't foresee any of them replacing my Note 4 as my full time device until the Note 5.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My G2 is the best phone I've ever had, wasn't interested in upgrading from it but I switched to AT&T from T-Mobile and didn't feel like going through the hassle of getting the G2 unlocked by T-Mobile. The G3 seemed like a step backward vs the G2 for reasons I won't elaborate on here so I took a chance on the Note4. Other than physical size (it's actually smaller in hand than my Note2) it feels to me like they took the great stuff I liked most of the G2 and added an upgraded , over the Note2, s pen to them.
The things I like most are the s pen, amoled screen and s pen. Did I mention I like the s pen a lot? I didn't realize how much I missed it with the G2 until trying to use it on the G2 when transferring stuff from it to the Note4
I wish I could use my s pen on my Gear Fit watch to be honest. Fingers are so last year .

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Last edited:

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
My Note 4 takes great pictures.
b4358edc4671486134b79082d0df9d7f.jpg

One million dollars later.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
That is incredible... Oh man I'd have to pinch myself a few times...
What's the first thing you buying? Lol

Tap'd by Big 6

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
You never know, one day I am struggling to make ends meet, the next I receive this wonderful gift from above. Actually I was not going to play my numbers, as I had already purchased $3 worth of quick pick tickets the day before, it was a last minute decision, and it paid off handsomely, will pay off the house and a few other bills, and the rest will go in the bank, off to work I go tomorrow with much less stress.

OP
Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I hear ya. I don't play often, but if I could just win enough to break even on our cars, my student loans, some credit card debt, & buy us a decent house we can grow into, it'd be a load off my mind.

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
That is incredible... Oh man I'd have to pinch myself a few times...
What's the first thing you buying? Lol

Tap'd by Big 6
I went to the convenience store before heading to work , the store clerk verified it, actually the scanner by the counter did, I scanned the first ticket and won $2, then I scanned the second ticket with my own numbers and I did a double take when the machine said, jackpot winner, sign ticket and contact lottery office, so I went to my car for a pen and signed it, then went back in and told the teller which I have know for years to check it out, he scanned it, then I said, so what did I win, is it 20 grand, 30 grand, he just had a big grin on his face and said, no, much more, that's when I started to sweat and have this outer body experience, then he said let me have your drivers license to put it in the system, so even if I lost the ticket it was already tied to me, then he printed out a long slip with all the details and with the amount of $1,000,000.00 on it.
The chances are 1 in 18.5 million.

Last edited: