Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
ppzajol.png

The Nexus 5X and 6P is compatible with Google's Project Fi's wireless service.

In areas where there is no Wi-Fi service, the SIM card in the devices will decide whether T-Mobile or Sprint is offering the better service at the moment, and connects to that carrier. In addition, Project Fi customers will have the option to finance the purchase of a Nexus 5X or Nexus 6P over 24 months. That would make the cheapest Nexus 5X $15.79 a month, while the most expensive Nexus 6P would run $27.04 a month. Google does do a credit check, and will allow you to pay off your phone earlier if you so desire.

Source: Android Central

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
You can also apparently finance the aluminum or graphite in 32 or 64GB through Huawei(sp?)'s site, though I got an error trying to get to the third-party finance company to apply. I see at least one other commenter on Android Authority having the same problem.

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
I tried when I accepted my invite, but got rejected. :( I did know that they would allow you to do this beforehand though, I scoured the FAQs of Project Fi out of boredom while at work. Pretty much any info you need to know about Project Fi is in there.