[YAY] Opera Mini 5 released in beta

ZBoater

Reaction score
I have an issue with opera trying to get into hotmail, every time I go to enter my username as soon as I click the password box the username dissapears and the website reloads. I tried entering the password first, then the username but as soon as I go to click log in, same thing. my username is erased and the page relaods. I tried like 4 times both mobile and non mobile verions from my droid, anybody have this or know a fix?

I have the same problem trying to log into this site. :mad:

leutbneot

Reaction score
Still can't figure out the zoom

I really like the look of the Opera browser, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to zoom. I don't get that little zoomy-button in the bottom left corner, only a left arrow to complement the right arrow. Obviously multitouch isn't happening. I have NO WAY TO ZOOM! Even the vaunted double finger tap doesn't work! Am I a moron?

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I really like the look of the Opera browser, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to zoom. I don't get that little zoomy-button in the bottom left corner, only a left arrow to complement the right arrow. Obviously multitouch isn't happening. I have NO WAY TO ZOOM! Even the vaunted double finger tap doesn't work! Am I a moron?

Well when I had it on my phone I just single tapped an area that i wanted to zoom into and it zoomed in.