yahoomail issue solved!

mrtosh

Reaction score
For me anyways....
I know this may seem stupid but if you have Advanced task killer make sure that the email tab is not clicked. I de-clicked it and have been recieving emails about every 5mins as per setup. I kept shutting down the email app w/task killer. Fixed for me. Give it a try

Troy

Reaction score
or you can sync it with your gmail account and get them as soon as they hit your yahoo server through gmail.

OP
M

mrtosh

Reaction score
Doesn't that cost money if you have the basic free yahoomail?

Troy

Reaction score
I'm not sure... I have dsl from at&t from when they were sbc. I went on gmail's web site on my laptop and set it up, no probs.

mapexvenus

Reaction score
There are other issues with the email client, particularly with Yahoo! mail. One of the problems is that messages that you delete on the phone download again the nexttime the phone polls.

Troy

Reaction score
There are other issues with the email client, particularly with Yahoo! mail. One of the problems is that messages that you delete on the phone download again the nexttime the phone polls.

Mine used to do that but stopped once I synced it with gmail.

thinkamp

Reaction score

Mine used to do that but stopped once I synced it with gmail.

How do you sync your yahoo to your gmail? I would really like to know this. Thanks.

Troy

Reaction score
Go to your gmail site on your computer. Go to Settings and it's in there.

MikeDroid

Reaction score
How do you delete yahoo mail and then go back and set it up the right way? Right now, when I pull yahoo mail up, it loads everything, including mail from spam folder.

Troy

Reaction score
Is that with gmail on your phone? I just use the gmail icon, not the email one. Gmail has their own spam filter as well.

MikeDroid

Reaction score
Hello, Re: Yahoo delete and reinstall

Is that with gmail on your phone? I just use the gmail icon, not the email one. Gmail has their own spam filter as well.

I have a seperate Icon for Gmail and this one just says 'Email' instead of 'Gmail' and it captures all the junk from my yahoo account including spam ect.

How do you delete the Email folder.Icon that is seperate from the 'Gmail' Icon/Folder.?

Thanks!

Mike:motdroidhoriz: