Yahoo Small Business - Mail marked as read online

NoWimps

Reaction score
I am a new Incredible2 user and have set up my Yahoo Business Mail on my phone. It is all working fine except for one thing that I can't figure out how to tweak. If I access my e-mail on my phone...even if I do not read all the mail...and then access my e-mail on my pc...the e-mails are there but show up as "read". This only happens when I access e-mails from my phone. If I am on my pc all day...new e-mails come in as unread as they should.

Is there some way to set it so that mail that is downloaded to my phone from Yahoo Small Business stays marked as unread online or that only mail that I actually open on my phone gets marked as read online?

I get a LOT of email and I generally just glance through the list on my phone to see what needs to be dealt with immediately and do most of my responses on line. It is very frustrating to have to remember what time was the last time I checked online so that I can make sure I don't miss any mail when I get back to my computer.

(secondary question regards the Yahoo Mail app. It only seems to be able to access my regular Yahoo account and not my Small Business account. Should it be able to?)