A couple Yahoo mail related questions

jkinsey435

Reaction score
My first question is relating to my secondary Yahoo mail account. I cannot figure out how to add it to my Droid X. I have the Yahoo e-mail app but can only get my main account added. Is it even possible to have multiple Yahoo mail accounts with this app?

My second question is regarding e-mails composed from my phone via the Yahoo mail app. There appear to be quite a few e-mails in the "Outbox". One of them was a pretty important e-mail that apparently never got sent. I cannot figure out how to open the e-mail and actually send it. I assumed when I originally sent it from the phone that it had gone through. But when I look in my Sent Items on the internet, it is not there. If I select the e-mail in the Yahoo e-mail app, the only option it gives me is "Delete". Any ideas? It was a pretty long e-mail and I don't remember everything I said in the e-mail and would hate to have to try and recompose it.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached at [email protected].

Jess Kinsey

androidnewbie

Reaction score
Did you ever get this resolved? I originally had 2 yahoo accounts set up. They were giving me fits after a recent upgrade so I deleted them and have only been able to add one back in. The other keeps telling me it cannot log in even though I verified the password, etc.

any help?