Yahoo messenger on Droid incredible ?

goodfella63052

Reaction score
I was curious if anyone knows how to get yahoo messenger on the incredible or if its even possible ?

OP
G

goodfella63052

Reaction score
for some reason ebuddy says my username is invalid for yahoo , is it because its sbcglobal.net ?

blackngray70

Reaction score
Is that the user name you use to sign in to Yahoo on your PC?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

blackngray70

Reaction score
Hmm that's odd eBuddy is working fine for me as far as signing in to Yahoo I'm not sure what the problem could be.

OP
G

goodfella63052

Reaction score
Well i appreciate you tryin to help , its the same with my mail on incredible, wont let me do anything with yahoo mail

blackngray70

Reaction score
I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help. I have a Droid and have no problems with Yahoo.

intenselyinsane

Reaction score
I'm not on my computer but if you send me your email I will send the g1 IM app that I use for yahoo, messanger, and aim all in one. Better than ebuddy and less battery use.

DJxEDxD

Reaction score
can I jump on the band wagon here and ask if you could possibly send this to me too?
I have Hi Yahoo and it works half the time. When I get home after work my old lady say why don't you ever text me back n I'm like you never sent me nothing just to find its all there in black and white on her phone but was never sent to me? or vise versa . My email is [email protected]

DJxEDxD

Reaction score
Ah fudge says Parse Error .There is a problem parsing the package when I try to open the attachment. Ya well guess it won't work on the inc. Thanx for trying Intenselyinsane .Searched for it in the appstore too no go. guess ima try ebuddy see how that goes. lol.

hogowner

Reaction score
try opening your broswer and type m.yahoo.com

I was able to sign on yahoo messengeer this way

DJxEDxD

Reaction score
worked only once for me the rest of the time when I hit send it says you've been signed out would you like to sign back in. so I dunno. thanx though.