Y so many big phones?

Teflon Don

Reaction score
It seems to me that every since the droid x every phone that comes out is oversized and extra big screen. Me personally i would like a phone with about the screen size of the d2 and without the sliding keyboard but has just as much under the hood with a front facing camera. The atrix is kinda wat im lookin for but its not available to verizon. Anybody else feel the same way?

An offer u cant refuse

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It's probably the flavor of the week. I'm assuming the masses are asking for larger screens, but I could be wrong.

I actually prefer the larger phones, but I have big hands and fat fingers.....lol.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I also have fat fingers so the bigger screens suit me. I will say though that my girl has a Samsung vibrant and although I don't know the specifics off the top of my head, its bigger then the d2 and smaller than the dx and it feels just the right size in my hands... except its really plasticy.

tappin and a talkin

OP
Teflon Don

Teflon Don

Reaction score
Yea a 4 inch screen is the biggest I want. Guess ima have to wait and hope Verizon gets the atrix

An offer u cant refuse

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is truly my only complaint. I really was expecting a normal sized phone. At least make a 4.0 motorola... thats what they have been doing with the D2 and the Dx.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
To me the X is a normal size phone..

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was hoping for a 4.0 but I am not passing the Bionic up just because it has more real estate :)

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was hoping for a 4.0 but I am not passing the Bionic up just because it has more real estate :)

To be honest i still think 4.0 is big. I just want a dual core D1 with better ram.. 3.7 is big enough.

OP
Teflon Don

Teflon Don

Reaction score
Yea 3.7 is big enough. Anything bigger is almost a brick. If u ask me, my droid 2 is better than the x. The x is just bigger. A regular size 3.7 with dual processor and front facing camera will be the champion

An offer u cant refuse

LaxzBro

Reaction score
Yea 3.7 is big enough. Anything bigger is almost a brick. If u ask me, my droid 2 is better than the x. The x is just bigger. A regular size 3.7 with dual processor and front facing camera will be the champion

An offer u cant refuse

But as a brick I can use ny DX to hold down papers, build houses, beat bad guys, and ask out women

Lax bro, closet geek

OP
Teflon Don

Teflon Don

Reaction score
Hahaha man go head

An offer u cant refuse

kenbiz

Reaction score
Next everyone will want a phone the size of a tablet..lol I see it happening.. x is too big. Inc, n iPhone,fasinate are perfect size.

MelissaSue21

Reaction score
I have the Droid x and I love it.
For all you people that say the X isn't as good as the Droid 2 need to go to Verizon's website and compare the two phones. The X does a lot more for the same price.