Y so many big phones?

kenbiz

Reaction score
Who cares... there all old in smartphone land.. lol thought everyone was talking about size here..

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Next everyone will want a phone the size of a tablet..lol I see it happening.. x is too big. Inc, n iPhone,fasinate are perfect size.

^ I can't wait... seriously, I use BT 99% of the time and if I'm not on BT I'm using speaker. I am, however more of a business user so 90+% of the time when I'm 'using' the phone for something other than a call it's to read or write emails or do something work related online so a tablet-sized phone would be PERFECT!!!!! Something like the size of a Galaxy or just a little bigger (~9-10" I thing would be ideal).

Besides turnaround is fair... you sissies need to suck it up for a while, lol. Those of us with larger hands/fingers have been in agony for years as phones got smaller and smaller to the point where many were just plain frustrating for use to use (not to mention handle w/o thinking we were going to break them). You all can deal with being inconvenienced for a while. :icon_ banana:

Last edited:
OP
Teflon Don

Teflon Don

Reaction score
Naw the d2 is better than the x. The x just got a output n some extra buttons. Everything under the hood is the same or better wit the d2 in a reasonable size

An offer u cant refuse

OP
Teflon Don

Teflon Don

Reaction score
With a good phone, hand size isn't a issue. I got huge hands. Im a division 1 wideout and pick footballs out the air wit one hand easily so don't act like I don't understand. I have no problem wit typing on my d2

An offer u cant refuse

proview3r

Reaction score
I have a 4.0 right now (fascinate) but I'm looking forward to getting a 4.3 ;D

BlueSami

Reaction score
I see a theme here.
Maybe you guys who don't like the big phones, just have small hands. Lol

Sent from my Droid

Beka27

Reaction score
I love a large screen. I see smaller phones now and they look teeny tiny. I have "average" size hands.