XT908 Lingering Question /with a huge difference in opinions AND reasons for Opinions

glsmaxx

Reaction score
I have waited for several months now to pose the $64,000 question yet again. Let's see how the "opinions" vary and why they do again.

I am packin a Razr "Maxx" that's a tad bit different than most.I am not the only one who has one BUT does ANYONE know of a root exploit that will work on said device? I just want to be able to root it. Will be no ROMs I might do some stuff with apps like changing the clock and some of the tweaks I've read about over the past 6-8 months.

There ARE some who have rooted theirs and I have not yet heard of anyone actually bricking one. I have not hear anyone say I have an exploit that IS COMPATIBLE with the 908.. All the others, yes They are pretty common. I just have to be a little more dcareful as there is no SBF files or anyway to go back stock if I dropped the ball somehow. My carrier is Bluegrass Cellular and they are good at keeping things to bail one's self out under very tight security.

If anyone has read much about this Maxx it doesn't take long to see it's quite a different animal than Maxxes like most. Mine is CDMA to start off with. Mine had quite a bit more control over the way one can move files around and I think it has a little more storage and overall a more friendly phone. The thing is they are called "Spyder's" over the pond. I liked my X for all those years and at first wasn't sure I would like the Maxx but when I pick up the wife's X I am glad I spent the $$ for it. It's Fast, has an EXCELLENT display, Is ,to me, what a smartphone should be...I am a medium to heavy user and I can get 2 days and sometimes much more out of the battery. {I ran Gorilla Gadget 3500MaH batteries in the X and there is NO way I could ever got back to the typical 3 hour then charge thing again....I'' send smoke signals first. I am pretty hard to please and this Spyder XT908 most certainly pleases me.

If anyone can help me out I;d be deeply in debt to have the exploit. Heck, If they lived in a 75 mile radius I would take them out for a nice big steak.

Have a nice day and i'll have the Maxx syncing so I can get my answers quickly. {Yes, one can actually USE sync with this device without it being dead in 1.5 hours..} Cool huh"?

newbroot83

Reaction score
I have waited for several months now to pose the $64,000 question yet again. Let's see how the "opinions" vary and why they do again.

I am packin a Razr "Maxx" that's a tad bit different than most.I am not the only one who has one BUT does ANYONE know of a root exploit that will work on said device? I just want to be able to root it. Will be no ROMs I might do some stuff with apps like changing the clock and some of the tweaks I've read about over the past 6-8 months.

There ARE some who have rooted theirs and I have not yet heard of anyone actually bricking one. I have not hear anyone say I have an exploit that IS COMPATIBLE with the 908.. All the others, yes They are pretty common. I just have to be a little more dcareful as there is no SBF files or anyway to go back stock if I dropped the ball somehow. My carrier is Bluegrass Cellular and they are good at keeping things to bail one's self out under very tight security.

If anyone has read much about this Maxx it doesn't take long to see it's quite a different animal than Maxxes like most. Mine is CDMA to start off with. Mine had quite a bit more control over the way one can move files around and I think it has a little more storage and overall a more friendly phone. The thing is they are called "Spyder's" over the pond. I liked my X for all those years and at first wasn't sure I would like the Maxx but when I pick up the wife's X I am glad I spent the $$ for it. It's Fast, has an EXCELLENT display, Is ,to me, what a smartphone should be...I am a medium to heavy user and I can get 2 days and sometimes much more out of the battery. {I ran Gorilla Gadget 3500MaH batteries in the X and there is NO way I could ever got back to the typical 3 hour then charge thing again....I'' send smoke signals first. I am pretty hard to please and this Spyder XT908 most certainly pleases me.

If anyone can help me out I;d be deeply in debt to have the exploit. Heck, If they lived in a 75 mile radius I would take them out for a nice big steak.

Have a nice day and i'll have the Maxx syncing so I can get my answers quickly. {Yes, one can actually USE sync with this device without it being dead in 1.5 hours..} Cool huh"?

I have another post with a compatible root method. Mine is through appalachian wireless but it is an xt908 nonetheless. I jave rooted it and put many roms on it and never had an issue until I sent it to motorola. I ised eprj easy root vs 1.5. If you look through the recent forums youll see one named suggestions by me. The link is in that one.

Sent from my note 2 using Droid Forums