Root Program for Razr Maxx XT908

glsmaxx

Reaction score
The XT908 being the problem. I have the so called Razr Maxx. Its CDMA. I am running 4.0.4. I would b happy to post the rest of the phone's numbers if needed. Some say they have root on there's. I still have not had anyone tell me what, exactly, they used. Another strange thing I read about the Razr Maxx XT908 is that in other countries (Europe mostly I think) it's called a Spyder which is part of the Firmware configuration Version Gas_NA_GCXSPYDERRA. Not sure if this has anything, at all, to do with anything. I do know there shouldn't be so many versions of any device.

My carrier does this often. Last phone I had was the Milestone X. It was almost identical to the DroidX. There were so many sold and the devs had it figured out and on most exploits the Milestone X usually was on the compatible devices list.
This Razr Maxx XT908 is obviously not a very popular or at least few are being used. Whatever the case I would be very grateful if someone could steer me to a root program that definitely works with the XT908.

Thanks

newbroot83

Reaction score
The XT908 being the problem. I have the so called Razr Maxx. Its CDMA. I am running 4.0.4. I would b happy to post the rest of the phone's numbers if needed. Some say they have root on there's. I still have not had anyone tell me what, exactly, they used. Another strange thing I read about the Razr Maxx XT908 is that in other countries (Europe mostly I think) it's called a Spyder which is part of the Firmware configuration Version Gas_NA_GCXSPYDERRA. Not sure if this has anything, at all, to do with anything. I do know there shouldn't be so many versions of any device.

My carrier does this often. Last phone I had was the Milestone X. It was almost identical to the DroidX. There were so many sold and the devs had it figured out and on most exploits the Milestone X usually was on the compatible devices list.
This Razr Maxx XT908 is obviously not a very popular or at least few are being used. Whatever the case I would be very grateful if someone could steer me to a root program that definitely works with the XT908.

Thanks

Just fyi, i have rooted my same razr maxx multiple times using eprj with no issues. Just make sure you have the drivers installed and follow the directions on the download. Easy as pie.