WTB Verizon Unlimited Data Plan via Assumption of Liability

LexArmy

Reaction score
I am interested in purchasing a Verizon unlimited data plan through a process called "Assumption of Liability". I currently have a 4G LTE phone with no service, but do not want to sign up on a tiered plan that could potentially cost me a fortune in overage charges.

Please PM me what the details of your plan are and what you require to get the ball rolling! I'm interested in getting a plan as soon as possible.

georgeprieto

Reaction score
Hello text me at 3473521404 I have a plan with unlimited data and I want to get rid of as soon as possible.

DrNathan

Reaction score
I have an unlimited plan that I need to sell via assumption of liability as soon as possible. Text at 9092393068.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
what plan is assumption of liability?

What are the requirements for transferring my account to a friend or family member?

This is a process known as Assumption of Liability (AOL). In order to perform an AOL, all of the following requirements must be met:

Current Account Owner
You must ensure that the balance on the account you want to transfer is current. You will continue to be responsible for account charges until the transfer has been completed.
If the line you are transferring is the primary line on a Family SharePlan® or the only secondary line on a Family SharePlan, the remaining line(s) must be placed on eligible calling plans prior to processing the account transfer. Please contact Customer Service at (800) 922-0204 for assistance.
You must contact Customer Service at (800) 922-0204 to authorize the account transfer and provide the name of the person who will be taking over the account.
New Account Owner (person taking over responsibility for the account)
You must read and agree to the Verizon Wireless Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions prior to assuming responsibility for the account.
If the line you are taking over is being added to an existing Verizon Wireless account, your account must be current.
If you agree to the Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions and up to a one-year contract term, you must contact the Assumption of Liability Department at (888) 832-4540. A representative will assist you with completing the AOL request.
Note: Your service assumption will be subject to a credit check. You may be required to switch to current pricing and promotions. A security deposit may also be required.