selling unlimited data plan

jmcdonald

Reaction score
Has anyone ever sold their unlimited data on ebay through Verizon's Assumption of Liability? Any gotchas or tips? I have a family plan with 2 lines both with unlimited data and thinking about going to T-Mobile if the coverage is OK.

wcjeep

Reaction score
I thought the Vzw plan was non transferable. I briefly considered Tmobile due to the lower costs. The Tmobile coverage where I live is not good. Consider a Pay as you go phone to determine the coverage where you work and play. Hate to see you leave to be greatly disappointed.

OP
J

jmcdonald

Reaction score
My understanding is you can transfer the contract under Assumption of Liability. I see a bunch of unlimited plans being sold on ebay so just wondering if anyone here has actually done that. I do know someone who is switching so they will be my guinea pig for the coverage question. Based on the map and some other anecdotal evidence T-Mobile's coverage has gotten better in my area but I'm not sure yet. I will definitely test it out before getting rid of my Verizon plan. Really don't want to have to pay $1200 up front for 2 new phones on Verizon plus paying through the nose for service. My Gnex and Wife's Rezound are starting to show their age.