Write_raw_image failed

Bimmerjo

Reaction score
I have just flashed a virgin ESE81 SBF onto my phone, I then flashed SPRecovery with out even booting into the OS. I still have yet to go into the OS because I can't, I'll get to that reason in a second.

While using SPRecovery, I'm trying to install the FRG01B rom from Peter Alfonso and I keep getting Write_raw_image failed, no matter how many times I wipe cache and data. Apparently I'm doing something incorrectly, I just don't know what it is.

Also, the reason I can't get into the OS, is because last night I was on the FRG01B and while wiping cache in the factory recovery menu, I had also wiped baseband data with out realizing the ramifications. And because I did that, it won't allow me to activate it, at the welcome screen. And since the ESE81 doesn't have a "skip" button through the welcome screen, I am unable to get to the programming menu (but Froyo does have the option to skip)

OP
B

Bimmerjo

Reaction score
Okay I think i got it.

Instead of installing the FRG01B rom, I tried the FRG22 rom. It installed the first time! No i can get into the programming menu and fix my baseband info!