Woz Prefers The Razr

gmen1818

Reaction score
Does Verizon have the g nex yet?

Sent from my MZ505 using DroidForums

jdroid80

Reaction score
Surprising anyone would ask this question. Imagine if the founder/ owner of domino pizza said he loves his pizzas but pizza hut is better. It if the CEO of target said he liked his store but does most of his shopping at Wal-Mart because they offer more with better deals. That would speak volumes for the competition and carries more weight than any average consumer or reviewer out there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

It's especially surprising since there's an unwritten law that apple-fanboys and, much less, apple CEOs praise anything Android. Android has come a long way, and they're getting better and better (especially the RAZR :biggrin: )

gmen1818

Reaction score
I don't agree. I haven't hurt my phone or done anything that could cause problems and then it just turned off and won't turn on all of a sudden

Sent from my MZ505 using DroidForums

Androidatic

Reaction score
Not to be a jerk, but you did, quite categorically, ask why woz was special, but I get it, and the razr is just a preference that the OP and woz have, not better nor worse than the rezound or Gnex...

This!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

T

TheAlpha

The Woz made some good points: the Iphone is for "simple-minded" people who have trouble with moderately complicated items, and the RAZR is the preferred Android phone :biggrin:.

Yep!

Androidatic

Reaction score
idk why he would do that, he's a smart guy with a smart decision.

It's a matter of personal preference. Not everyone cares about "Vanilla Android" or rooting. They want what they buy to be great out of the box. They don't want to have to root their phone just to be better.

This is my third Android phone and I've loved them all and didn't root any of them.

surge

Reaction score
My Xoom got the ICS 4.0.3 update. I was excited, but after a couple of days I realized it really didn't give me any noticeable benefit.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
My Xoom got the ICS 4.0.3 update. I was excited, but after a couple of days I realized it really didn't give me any noticeable benefit.

It reminds me of a slightly upgraded Honeycomb. My opinion of course ........

Sent from Droid RAZR

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I'm always cracked up about the "vanilla Android experience", what ever that is.
Makes you wonder why so many people run different launchers.
The thing about ICS is it has nice features like go launcher or ADW.

What worries me is any phone that has GB now and gets ICS later, will have a skin, and will it be laggy like the
change from Ecliar to Froyo did to the OG?

Reaction score

After playing with ics on a GN, i really don't care for it and am not sure if i want to put it on my RAZR when it comes.

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
I have ICS on my ASUS Prime and I can't tell a difference betweenit and Honeycomb. I could care less.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Because ICS for tablets is really nothing new. For phones...its something totally different than before. Overall I did like ICS....alot.

IMO the on screen buttons are overrated or not that special. It is something new, different tho. The menu button in apps is nice. And I really liked the recent apps button with the thumbnails of the apps.

Overall I did like ICS.

dlmalone81201

Reaction score
I got my razr for the motocast to access my videos, music, and files anywhere, as well as using the web dock feature without carrying a laptop around. For me its better than my old Iphone but that is my option.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
RAZR is unique and one of a kind in many ways. Where else can you find a handset made like the RAZR ? No where :)

Not to knock the Galaxy Nexus but without ICS what is it? Just another Android phone. A great Android phone mind you but it doesn't differentiate itself from any other Android smartphone.

Sent from Droid RAZR

Keep telling yourself that Cereal, it may sink in some day to those who don't know any different.