Woz Prefers The Razr

alboboy10

Reaction score
If you go to every forum and read you'll see people complaining about the nexus and how cool their beats is and how cool their super thin bullet proof phone is. Nexus owners don't bash anybody.

Every contest in this forum has become a contest in beating the nexus. Not the other way around. No topics exist for how much better the nexus is. Cause nexus owners and their forum just don't care. They have other things to talk about, some of which are flaws and some of which are the 30 roms that exist on this phone already and which one is the best for this phone.

And nexus owners are snotty and worse than iPhone owners. Lol funny.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why do Nexus owners feel that they have to defend a piece of electronics or justify their purchase?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

You mean the same way Razr and Rezound owners defend their purchase? This is a two way street and I've tried staying out of it but I needed to say something now.

How this started, I'm not sure, but its ridiculous. All of Razor, Bionic, Rezound, and Nexus are top phones. All suit different needs. Stop the comparisons and enjoy your purchase.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Androidatic

Reaction score
You mean the same way Razr and Rezound owners defend their purchase?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

In the Nexus forum? I haven't seen it. Not saying it doesn't exist but I haven't seen it.

Personally, since I am no longer interested in purchasing the Nexus I have no reason to post there, even to defend other Razr owners. ;-)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Zandar

Reaction score
If you go to every forum and read you'll see people complaining about the nexus and how cool their beats is and how cool their super thin bullet proof phone is. Nexus owners don't bash anybody.

Every contest in this forum has become a contest in beating the nexus. Not the other way around. No topics exist for how much better the nexus is. Cause nexus owners and their forum just don't care. They have other things to talk about, some of which are flaws and some of which are the 30 roms that exist on this phone already and which one is the best for this phone.

And nexus owners are snotty and worse than iPhone owners. Lol funny.
Don't know if trolling, or just . . .

Zandar

Reaction score
I have no clue what trolling is or what it means.
Definition of Trolling

But, for serious, there were a ton of posts on here when the GNex came out from people talking about how you're an idiot if you purchased anything else. Go to sites like Droid Life and the GNex fanboys are so obnoxious it's almost impossible to go through the comments anymore. I don't know about RAZR fanboys on other forums because, well, I don't troll other device forums.