Wow UD 3.1....18 hrs on a single charge?

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Wow UD 3.1....24 hours on a single charge?

***Updated 3/16 w/ over 24hrs of life!! See screen shot**

I'm almost at a loss for words. I'm running a stock battery and that's under moderate (normal for me) usage w/ stock kernal.

4b52cc45-1bda-f08d.jpg

I'm flabbergasted.

Anyone else getting rediculously good battery life?

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Well I have a d1 & I did finally flash to 3.1.1 (i was on 3.1.0 & hesitant to flash because it was working so damn good) after getting my usuall battery saving tweaks set & all my apps installed, last night I unplugged my droid @ 12:30a, today it was 10:20am when I first picked up my droid, & after almost 10 hours of standby my battery still showed 100%, this is with the stock kernel...

OP
coldhardtruth

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Ae
Well I have a d1 & I did finally flash to 3.1.1 (i was on 3.1.0 & hesitant to flash because it was working so damn good) after getting my usuall battery saving tweaks set & all my apps installed, last night I unplugged my droid @ 12:30a, today it was 10:20am when I first picked up my droid, & after almost 10 hours of standby my battery still showed 100%, this is with the stock kernel...
Wow. That cuz it was on standby? That is insane

For me tho 18 hours is a God send. I can finally use my phone all day without it dieing!!! So stoked!

Sent from my 2.3.3 GB Incredible

doublea500

Reaction score
omg, i thought i was settled with pe4.2. damn lol i dont wanna do all this ova again!! but... whatever best for my droid. if my droid is happy then im happy

devante387

Reaction score
I noticed this a few hours after I flashed it Saturday night before going out, and it's amazing. :icon_ banana:

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Wow, that's impressive. I might have to go back to the stock kernel again then. Is there another way to flash just the kernel instead of reinstalling the whole rom over again?

EDIT: Nevermind.Reflashed the ROM anyways cuz my phone was thrown into bootloop from enabling Wifi. AAAHH! Man that really grinds my gears....

Play a jam!

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This is the UD area, so lets keep rom posts to UD not other roms. If ur rom has good battery life post it in your area not here. Thank you.

doublea500

Reaction score
This is the UD area, so lets keep rom posts to UD not other roms. If ur rom has good battery life post it in your area not here. Thank you.

I think you are talking about my post. i was saying that i was going to have to switch from Pe4.2 to go to Ud 3.1 because of this thread about great battery life.

b-jammin21

Reaction score

I think you are talking about my post. i was saying that i was going to have to switch from Pe4.2 to go to Ud 3.1 because of this thread about great battery life.

I was also confused about this. If anything, you were saying good things about UD! :icon_banana:

Play a jam!

doublea500

Reaction score

I was also confused about this. If anything, you were saying good things about UD! :icon_banana:

Play a jam!

yep good things about ud. imma flash it when i have time.

OP
coldhardtruth

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
I get about 32-48 hours on the extended battery, about 16 on the standard battery.

Is that the bulky one that requires a different battery door or the 1750mah?

Sent from my 2.3.3 GB Incredible