Unbelievable Battery Life With 3.1.1

petecraig612

Reaction score
There is a thread in Cyanogen's thread with a ton of themes for the themechooser. They all are nice, currently rocking NTSense.

ps

you can type in "t mobile theme" in the market and find a few.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Awesome thanks for the help. I'm assuming the t-mobile themes work for the D1 as well?

Play a jam!

petecraig612

Reaction score
You are correct sir. Some may pop up and say that they don't fit on your device, just hit apply anyways and it should be all gravy. You may need to reboot for your notification screen to take effect.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
T

The Sloan Ranger

Reaction score
Well, I think I've about hit the end of the line with this charge...Might squeeze a few more hours out of it, lol.

For those commenting on the limited usage, I don't disagree. I normally use more power, but I've been swamped at work, so not much time for playing with the phone. I do think the usage graph is a little deceiving however. If the time period of the graph was over a few hours instead of a few days, the usage lines would of been longer, I think.

Regardless of the limited use, I'm still completely amazed at the amount of battery life/stand-by time with the current build. The Ultimate Droid team hit this one out of the park!

ckburks

Reaction score
OK what is the auto memory optimizer MN

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have no clue why themers kinda bailed out... its not "that" hard to port to gb... there are new pngs and different locations, but its not impossible ... I don't wanna do the theme Chooser thing until its full and supports all my XML edits... that, or if roms start adding in the option to change a lot of the colors within the UI tweaks like Chevy did.... hopefully the themes start returning tho....