Wow UD 3.1....18 hrs on a single charge?

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This is the UD area, so lets keep rom posts to UD not other roms. If ur rom has good battery life post it in your area not here. Thank you.

I think you are talking about my post. i was saying that i was going to have to switch from Pe4.2 to go to Ud 3.1 because of this thread about great battery life.

saw screens from another rom and text that it was better. i double check stuff before i delete and make a post. so your all good.

doublea500

Reaction score
This is the UD area, so lets keep rom posts to UD not other roms. If ur rom has good battery life post it in your area not here. Thank you.

I think you are talking about my post. i was saying that i was going to have to switch from Pe4.2 to go to Ud 3.1 because of this thread about great battery life.

saw screens from another rom and text that it was better. i double check stuff before i delete and make a post. so your all good.

oh thank god :D. i can finally live in peace now lol. so to what extend is UD 3.1 better then Ud3.0 on your phones? for me, my droid was very laggy with 3.0

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i never ran 3.0 lol thats how bad for me. i run 3.1.0 and now 3.1.1 daily flawlessly! had random reboots alot on other gb roms and 3.1.1 ud fixed it for me.

OP
coldhardtruth

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
I get about 32-48 hours on the extended battery, about 16 on the standard battery.

Is that the bulky one that requires a different battery door or the 1750mah?

Sent from my 2.3.3 GB Incredible
It's the Seideo 2600mah that makes the phone look pregnant, lol.

LOL. Ya, im not a fan of the preggo look bit it must be nice to know u can go 2-3 days without a charge tho. Freedom!

dredhead407

Reaction score
i never ran 3.0 lol thats how bad for me. i run 3.1.0 and now 3.1.1 daily flawlessly! had random reboots alot on other gb roms and 3.1.1 ud fixed it for me.

Yeah BD finally got back on track. All the other GB roms that he put out eventually made me switch and UD is the rom that I always hope to stay on but now I finally can. With my battery life going insanely well, the only thing BD needs to put into next release is the smartmod governor.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dredhead407

Reaction score

Yeah BD finally got back on track. All the other GB roms that he put out eventually made me switch and UD is the rom that I always hope to stay on but now I finally can. With my battery life going insanely well, the only thing BD needs to put into next release is the smartmod governor.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app

Disregard 10 char

cpc28655

Reaction score
Is that the bulky one that requires a different battery door or the 1750mah?

It's the Seideo 2600mah that makes the phone look pregnant, lol.

LOL. Ya, im not a fan of the preggo look bit it must be nice to know u can go 2-3 days without a charge tho. Freedom!

I've found that the seideo batteries are better then the oem batteries.

b-jammin21

Reaction score

Disregard 10 char

Sorry to go off topic here for a sec, but I HAVE to ask this cuz I feel like I see it all the time. What is "10 char"?

Play a jam!

OP
coldhardtruth

coldhardtruth

Reaction score

dredhead407

Reaction score

Disregard 10 char

Sorry to go off topic here for a sec, but I HAVE to ask this cuz I feel like I see it all the time. What is "10 char"?

Play a jam!
When typing a reply, you are required to have a minimum of 10 characters for the reply. With that said, when someone types a reply that is less than the minimum they put "10char" to fill the requirement.

kei6193

Reaction score
Yea battery life on ud 3.1.1 is great.. stock kernel is plenty fast

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Disregard 10 char

Play a jam!
When typing a reply, you are required to have a minimum of 10 characters for the reply. With that said, when someone types a reply that is less than the minimum they put "10char" to fill the requirement.

Oh okay thanks for the info, that makes sense.

Back the the topic at hand: I just switched back to the stock kernel, and my battery life is out of this world now. I tried raidzero, slayher, and chevy, and they all seemed to get my phone hot and drain the heck out of my battery. I'm now at 3 1/2 hours+ and my battery is at 80%. Sweet.

Play a jam!

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Play a jam!

Oh okay thanks for the info, that makes sense.

Back the the topic at hand: I just switched back to the stock kernel, and my battery life is out of this world now. I tried raidzero, slayher, and chevy, and they all seemed to get my phone hot and drain the heck out of my battery. I'm now at 3 1/2 hours+ and my battery is at 80%. Sweet.

Play a jam!

You only get a slow jam....... :icon_eek: :blackdroid:

ucpro

Reaction score
wow how do u get that good battery life. i'm really starting to think somethin is wrong with my phone. i'm lucky if i get an hour of standy before it goes down to 90 after a reboot. i went to bed with it on 70, when i woke up it was on 20, mind u i can't sleep more than 6 hours

Shusuke028

Reaction score
Right now, on UD 3.1.1, I'm at 5%.... after 22 hours off the charger... I haven't had this kind of battery life since UD 2.5. Idk what he did, but it's working on my droid amazingly!

Thanks alot! dancedroid