WOW! 2x Battery

illmatic636

Reaction score
if I uncheck that I'll still get texts won't I, or is that included in the power off deal? I don't care about e-mail all the time, this is a personal phone for me, I do care that after a 15 min phone conversation my phone is down to 70% battery life and it's showing that voice calls is 50%+ of my battery use, while nothing else passes 5% other than display at 22%

No because a SMS is not data dependent. MMS however would be.

Big Fate

Reaction score
So from the users who tried both apps which is better... 2x or juice defender?

Curious to know

Big Fate

Reaction score
Ok just to give a quick review... I know its not bro-science to go in manually and shut off data and what not.. but like the OP said who wants to waste time doing that when an app does the work for you every time you turn the screen off...

So I tried out 2x Battery today and what a difference. I slam the phone daily so for me to make it thru the whole day is just not possible... usually keep chargers everywhere. Anyways I tried this app out today and my phone is still at 24% since 8am... The app works... so if ur like me and tired of the pathetic battery put in the thunderbolt and considered buying an extended try this app out before you buy... could save yourself some bucks towards the new Bionic :)

proangler

Reaction score
Love the 2 x battery.. so far today 13 hrs 47 min and 44% still left. Ofcourse have it on 3 g and using wifi when get online
. This app is great, only issue is it takes a min to switch to 3 or 4 g when turn on phone.

topdowntimmyT

Reaction score
Wow u bought a smart phone and now ur crying about battery life? The droid bionic burns through an extended life battery faster than my thunderbolt goes through two batteries. I bought an extra battery and an external charger for my thunderbolt. Use one while other is charging. Never have to be without my phone. Have fun with ur phone. Buy an extra charger or switch back to a dumbphone haha

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums