Worth upgrading?

OP
jackiescivic

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I just can't seem to get used to the touchscreen buttons on the Razr M we have here at work

Reaction score
I just can't seem to get used to the touchscreen buttons on the Razr M we have here at work

I went from a droid 4 to a HD. The touch screen is something to get used to but its not a big deal for me. I did notice that I can't type as fast but that would change over time.

Sent on my Moto RAZR HD while I'm in class, in a meeting, in a waiting room, or in the bathroom

Llawen

Reaction score
I love my maxx HD. The build quality is very good, screen is beautiful. It is fast.

razr max tweaked out to the bone

Jus Cruisin

Reaction score
Replaced my X with the Maxx HD yesterday and I'm pleased with the upgrade. I looked at the Note 2 and it's crazy big. And the Galaxy 3 which I think is too fragile with the glass mount.
So far so good. Once I got home it did 2 upgrades. Guessing I have jelly bean now.

jtc303

Reaction score
Replaced my X with the Maxx HD yesterday and I'm pleased with the upgrade. I looked at the Note 2 and it's crazy big. And the Galaxy 3 which I think is too fragile with the glass mount.
So far so good. Once I got home it did 2 upgrades. Guessing I have jelly bean now.

X to the HD... now that's a jump.. X was my first smartphone, very good phone

Llawen

Reaction score
Dropped my maxx HD today from 3 feet landed right on screen on brick steps. My heart sank. Picked it up and everything is good. I had a trident case on it.
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

OP
jackiescivic

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
X to the HD... now that's a jump.. X was my first smartphone, very good phone

My first "smartphone" was the Blackberry Curve 8300 on T-Mobile, then the Tour on VZW. First Android smartphone was the HTC Incredible which I used for almost a year. Went to the X2 in Jan and then the Maxx in June I think. I'll tell ya what, working in the cell phone industry is TERRIBLE for my money situation! I bought the s3 in October and used it for a month and now I'm back to my Maxx, but wanting the Maxx HD. And of course, I can't get the s3 to sell for what I want it to :(