Razr HD... worth the wait?

SgtGoldy

Reaction score
I've had my white Razr since November and I never really feel in love with it like I have with phones in the past. I was considering the galaxy S3, but then heard about the Razr HD. Would you guys recommend waiting for the HD our is the S3 worth the buy now?

joshxdroid

Reaction score
SgtGoldy said:
I've had my white Razr since November and I never really feel in love with it like I have with phones in the past. I was considering the galaxy S3, but then heard about the Razr HD. Would you guys recommend waiting for the HD our is the S3 worth the buy now?

Just my opinion obviously, but if it were me I'd wait. There will be a whole new batch of phones before Christmas, and I'd like to see what they have to offer before I'd go to the s3. The s3 isn't much of an upgrade from the RAZR. Right now the RAZR and the RAZR maxx are right up there with the best of them. All that will change with the new phones coming out.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Moving to the vanquish section. :)

OP
SgtGoldy

SgtGoldy

Reaction score
joshxdroid said:
Just my opinion obviously, but if it were me I'd wait. There will be a whole new batch of phones before Christmas, and I'd like to see what they have to offer before I'd go to the s3. The s3 isn't much of an upgrade from the RAZR. Right now the RAZR and the RAZR maxx are right up there with the best of them. All that will change with the new phones coming out.

I didn't even think about the Christmas time phones. Thanks for your input :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

OP
SgtGoldy

SgtGoldy

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
Moving to the vanquish section. :)

Ah! Didn't realize the Razr HD had another name. Thanks mod!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Ah! Didn't realize the Razr HD had another name. Thanks mod!

No problem member :) lmao jk... welcome to the droid forums :)

coderror

Reaction score
I would say wait till the end of the year, .. rumors say that multiple nexus devices will appear at that time (Might be Sony Nexus, Moto Nexus, LG Nexus, .. etc) a variety to choose from, if after that you are still interested in the RAZR HD, then you might get it at a lower price ... talking about retail prices of course.

geoff5093

Reaction score
I'd wait. With the RAZR MAXX HD, Note 2, and possible an HTC 5" phone along with a new Nexus device coming by the end of the year, you'll have lots of options in a few months.

OP
SgtGoldy

SgtGoldy

Reaction score
I have my heart set on the Note 2 now. Hoping Verizon won't pull its normal Verizon crap and be the only carrier to not have it...