WorldCup Skyfire and Univision

baaldemon

Reaction score
So I've been happily streaming the matches up to and including the early match today. However when I went back to watch the Greece Nigeria game Skyfire was no longer popping up with the video popup so I couldnt/haven't been able to start the stream. Anyone else notice this issue? I can stream through utorrent but half the channels are just ads telling you to go to shady sites, and the other half of the streams turn on and off and generally have low quality. Any help to fix skyfire would be appreciated.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Asterisk

Reaction score
What site are you using to stream the games? Also are you rooted on 2.2?

OP
B

baaldemon

Reaction score
I'm rooted 2.1, haven't flashed to 2.2 yet because I'm waiting for more stable roms, which is why I'm using skyfire to stream flash content. I'm streaming through univision.com its not in english but I can still watch the game, or I could when skyfire would correctly identify the stream. As I said I can use ustream but quality isn't good and the channels seem to go down all the time. Was just watching the greece algeria game and the stream I was watching cut off.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Asterisk

Reaction score
Oh ok. Well there are some stable roms with 2.2. Chevy has one and pete has one. And there are also other but those are the two that I use most and they work just fine for me.

clucernoni

Reaction score
Yeah definantly upgrade to the 2.2 ROMs, they are rock solid as far as stability goes...i've been using it since it was posted a week or so ago and i've had one restart total.