Won't Play Alarm Clock Through Stereo Speakers

BaileyH

Reaction score
I went to sleep listening to a 6 hour playlist of thunderstorm sounds in spotify through stereo speakers. My alarm was set to go off 2 hours after the playlist ended. My alarm vibrated, and luckily woke me up, but it played no sound through my stereo speakers or through the phone's built in speaker. Is there any solution to this issue? Ideally, I'd like to listen to the sound of thunderstorms for 6 hours, and then have my alarm play the song that normally wakes me up through my stereo speakers.

I have a Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX although I doubt that's relevant. I'm sure its something to do with the software.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Test the alarm and see if it play through the speakers without Spotify being open.

Proudly from Beer Tent Capital of the World

siamon

Reaction score
We do have a censor but if you use a word that the censor catches your are still violating the rules of the forum. You can receive an infraction for doing this. Most times we will send you a pm but in extreme cases it will go out as an infraction with possible banning.

Carissa

Reaction score
A loudspeaker is an electroacoustic transducer that produces sound in response to an electrical audio signal input.