Will you switch to the dreaded?

cccmhhh

Reaction score
If Verizon Gets the Iphone will you switch and dump the X and the Android system? THe word on the street is after the first of the year.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
A lot of people on this forum including myself are android fanatics so I'm gonna say no.

Sent from my DROIDX

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Nope. I've never been a fan of Apple products so you won't see me go to the "Dark Side." Ever since the Android concept was announced, I've been very interested in Google's offering to the mobile market...prior to that I thought about a WinMo device, but it just didn't pop enough for me.

Last edited:
S

scrub175

nope. sticking with droid. very pleased with the services provided and support from the community.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am going to personally buy 50 million VZW iPhones just in spite of everyone's hatred of apple. Just have to head to the bank and take out a small loan first. :)

Reaction score
Last sunday I made the switch from AT&T to Verizon for phone service reasons. Had a family plan of 4 phones on it, 2 iphones and 2 regular phones. I hadn't liked the iphone from day 1 where my wife loved it.

I went the droid x route and she got the incredible. Asked her tonight if she likes her droid - she said yes very much. Better than the iphone? YES VERY MUCH.

I don't miss the iphone at all and have just scratched the surface of the droid world.

Imagine how many AT&T customers will make the switch for better service ..........

donballz

Reaction score
I think apple makes a great product. I don't get why all the animosity over cell phones. But I feel a droid can do more of the things I want and fits my personal style better.

bishoy

Reaction score
if I were a mod, I would ban you for asking a question like that.

Kidding lol..... my answer is no way. I like being able to think for myself.

But seriously, I've got my eye on you.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App