Will you switch to the dreaded?

Ecsa0014

Reaction score
No, I love my Droid X and have been pretty unimpressed by the iPhone so far.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

PACanesFan

Reaction score
I'm 50/50 on switching to the iPhone. Although each day it gets less and less likely that I will switch.

I wonder if Apple will back up a boatload of cash to VZW to offer a promotion for current Android users to switch to iPhone? A 'dump the droid' campaign so to speak.

Ecsa0014

Reaction score

I wonder if Apple will back up a boatload of cash to VZW to offer a promotion for current Android users to switch to iPhone? A 'dump the droid' campaign so to speak.

If they do, I'm dumping Verizon. Android has been a blessing to Verizon. It would be very foolish for them to try to pull a stunt like that.

musicman

Reaction score
I love my macbook, itunes is brilliant, and my droid x works great with both. I'm staying with android.

musicman

Reaction score
Probably....due to itunes and having everything in one package...I hate carrying my itouch and droid x around when I can have one that foes it all. And yes I know there are ways to get itunes sync'd to droid....but I like things to be simple and automatic.
Also I cannot watch my movies and tv shows on my droid (without converting)

You really need to do some research..... It is easier than you think. Plug in your phone and sync.... DONE! There is also an app that let you do it through wifi..... you don't even have to plug the phone in! How easy is that?

What app is that?????????

I think he is referring to isyncr. There may be another app that offers that as well.

javnsan

Reaction score
No way, owning a droid is a journey that never ends, I learn something new everyday

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
NEVER! EVER would i give up my android Phone.
Android is not just an OS its an experience.:)

coondogg97

Reaction score
As much as I like my D1, if the iPhone were to come out today I would make the switch. It is the best piece of hardware on the market right now in my opinion.

kg4tax

Reaction score
I had been holding off for the Verizon iPhone (my contract was due to expire in January). But when I saw the Droid X, I realized it had everything the iPhone had - plus much more - and without the wait. I got the Droid, even though I knew the iPhone was coming within my upgrade window.

celtlion

Reaction score
Not gonna happen, I work for a company that does online medical education, Jobs can personally refuse to allow flash (or work with Adobe for a lighter weight version) but the fact is we have tons of clinical lectures in a flash based format - Mr. Jobs preference means jack s___ here and is simply an inconvenience to staff.

We tell our residents upfront, you can buy an iPhone - but be prepared to wait in line in one of our resident PC areas to watch lectures between rounds - the Android crowd can watch them anywhere including the cafeteria, lounges, coffee shops..etc.. on their Driod.

They can thank Mr. Jobs for that btw..

Last edited:

krazzyjman

Reaction score
I would have to say no as well. My girlfriend has the iphone and I think the droid is just flat out better than the iphone. I don't see me leaving droid for anything

theecigarman

Reaction score
You really need to do some research..... It is easier than you think. Plug in your phone and sync.... DONE! There is also an app that let you do it through wifi..... you don't even have to plug the phone in! How easy is that?

What app is that?????????

I think he is referring to isyncr. There may be another app that offers that as well.

Nope, not isyncr. Isyncr doesn't do wifi. I would love to know of an app that syncs via wifi. I used to love my zune for that alone.

Would I switch to an iPhone? Only if the X died on me. I have all things Apple due to my personal disdain for windows (I am not being a fanboy, just honest) and I am even replying on my itouch. I have way more invested in apps via iTunes and i predominantly use the free apps on android. But the DroidX abides. I will not jump ship, just replace once the X fulfills it's life.

UNC

Reaction score
if I were a mod, I would ban you for asking a question like that.

Kidding lol..... my answer is no way. I like being able to think for myself.

But seriously, I've got my eye on you.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Nothing promotes thinking for yourself as much as censorship!! Smh...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App