Will the RAZR's locked bootloader prevent use of Wireless Tether apps?

RoyR80

Reaction score
So I was able to set up the wireles tether but I can not get it to work. I turn it on, with an SSID and pw and such. I see it on the laptop and hit connect but it reports as being unsuccessful. At best I've gotten it to connect and transfer a page or two but it's been rough. Anyone have better results?

II am of course rooted and SQlited
silly question. have you tried to connect with out any pw's?

armus

Reaction score
yep, tried no pw, several configs, channels, etc. Get a few connections without internet available. That's about it. I'm assuming you aren't having any trouble?

gling

Reaction score
Once rooted, download sqlite editor 1.4.1. Open, go storage n settings( with the hammer n screwdriver), settings, #150-entitlement check, change the value from 1 to 0. Reboot. Enjoy.

Score....Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Reaction score
So I was able to set up the wireles tether but I can not get it to work. I turn it on, with an SSID and pw and such. I see it on the laptop and hit connect but it reports as being unsuccessful. At best I've gotten it to connect and transfer a page or two but it's been rough. Anyone have better results?

II am of course rooted and SQlited

Which Wireless Tether apk are you using? I was able to get mine working under these setting,

Ill post up my specific setting on my Razr to get working perfectly