Will Droid in case fit car mount?

FlaskTL

Reaction score
I have the standard $18 plastic cover on my Droid. I don't want anything bigger as its big enough already. Will I be able to fit my droid in the standard Verizon car dock with my case on? If are there those that are made where I can still keep my phone in its cover and still plug it into a car dock?

Appreciate the help. I just dont want to waste money.

OP
F

FlaskTL

Reaction score
Does anyone make a cover and car dock combo?

jesserocket01

Reaction score
you can leave a front part of a case on but the back has to come off i can leave my front on without problem

teejayh

Reaction score
mount case

Verizon has a new car mount out that fits a case that comes with the mount but I found it not as easy to use as the old droid mount. The new case attaches differently and does not turn on the car mode on the droid when you insert the phone into the mount. I ended up returning the new mount and just using the Droid with some Skin-Its & a screen protector.

AllinJac

Reaction score
I have the standard $18 plastic cover on my Droid. I don't want anything bigger as its big enough already. Will I be able to fit my droid in the standard Verizon car dock with my case on? If are there those that are made where I can still keep my phone in its cover and still plug it into a car dock?

Appreciate the help. I just dont want to waste money.

Ghost ARMOR....

The way to go...

AllinJac dancedroid

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
X2 on the Braketron. I got one that mounts directly in the cigarette lighter from RadioShak