will 2.1 fix my damn sms/gtalk vibrate bug

chris420o

Reaction score
My phone still won't vibrate in vibrate mode for sms/mms and gtalk notifications its sooo annoying...I know other experience this problem its a stupid bug some droids has and others don't, like my sisters, and NEEDS to be addressed asap...now don't tell me to dl an app like sound manager or missed call bc it does NOT fix the problem I can set it to vibrate all the time with the phone don't need 3rd party for that just want it ti vibrate when phones on vibrate...pleasee google/moto address this in 2.1

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah that is strange. I remember my phone doesnt Vibrate on MMS, however I am using the Missed Call app to handle my SMS notifications so that might be why

pattont

Reaction score
You know I had this same issue and was using Missed Call. Well the other day my phone went into a boot loop so I switched it out and now my phone vibrates like it should.... I mean everything vibrates when it should including SMS and gchat. I'm loving my new phone.

OP
chris420o

chris420o

Reaction score
What you mean by boot loop?...ill do anything to fix this ish

pattont

Reaction score
I mean my phone wouldn't boot up. As soon as it got to the OS where I could use it the phone would restart and not actually boot all the way up. This happened over and over again. I was forced to do a factory reset (delete everything) and start over. This fixed the rebooting, but I was unsure if it would happen again. So I took the phone to Best Buy and swapped it out for a new one. This new one does everything the other phone should have done aka vibrate on sms and gchat.