WIFI, Twitter, Facebook

IceAxe18

Reaction score
I have wifi enabled, so when I leave my place my Droid X turns to 3G of course. Well after work I checked the Social Network widget, and to my surprise there were no Facebook nor Twitter messages. I had also checked the news widget and there weren't any news either, so when I got home there where still no messages from facebook, twitter, and the news widget. Then after a few minutes with wifi I checked again, and the messages showed up. Not sure why the messages showed up on Wifi only this time instead of showing up on either Wifi or 3G.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Phranc

Reaction score
Settings>Data Manager>Data Delivery>Social Applications. Uncheck Synch over WIFI only.

OP
IceAxe18

IceAxe18

Reaction score
I just checked to see if it was checked, and it isn't, so what else could be the problem?

Phranc

Reaction score
Check you Battery Mode settings, that can effect your data, also. Plus, have you tried turning the phone off, then back on?

OP
IceAxe18

IceAxe18

Reaction score
My battery mode is set to nightime setting. Ya I turned my phone off and then back on again. At the moment facebook, twitter, and the news is working. Hopefully it will stay working even after work tomorrow.