WiFi Toggle in ICS?

theblackabbot

Reaction score
On my RAZR before ICS, I could put a Moto provided toggle out on a screen to quickly turn on/off wifi or bluetooth. Ive been looking and don't see any such, except for a widget bar that includes wifi, bluetooth, screen brightness, and I guess syncing (not sure). It there just a single toggle to put out?

Thanks!

Tator

Reaction score
I noticed that and the bluetooth toggle is gone as well.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Give notification toggles a try. Gives you lots of power control options and more in your notification bar. Keeps your homescreen toggle free.

Tap'd from my Maxx

OP
theblackabbot

theblackabbot

Reaction score
Notifications Toggles? Is this an app or something built in? I am not familiar with this.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Notifications Toggles? Is this an app or something built in? I am not familiar with this.

It's an app that puts several power control toggles in your notification area when you pull the bar down. It's similar to how Samsung does on their Touch Whiz devices.

jaybogg

Reaction score
It's an app that puts several power control toggles in your notification area when you pull the bar down. It's similar to how Samsung does on their Touch Whiz devices.

Had to download and try. Set a few toggles so it would show in notification bar (first try nothing in notifications because I didn't set anything!!LOL) I think I will end up using this app quite a bit, may ditch power bar if I like it.:biggrin:

madredi5

Reaction score
On my RAZR before ICS, I could put a Moto provided toggle out on a screen to quickly turn on/off wifi or bluetooth. Ive been looking and don't see any such, except for a widget bar that includes wifi, bluetooth, screen brightness, and I guess syncing (not sure). It there just a single toggle to put out?

Thanks!

Did you find the power bar? I like having those toggles all together. It is under widgets in apps.

jaseman

Reaction score
Try "power controls" in the store. It does much the same as the one mentioned above but I think it works better. My $0.02

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Did you find the power bar? I like having those toggles all together. It is under widgets in apps.

That's the one I use. What is the one right in the middle (looks like a scope reticle)??

Doh......GPS:icon_eek:

Last edited:

brobox

Reaction score
Perfect, just what I was looking for, thanks. Now they are all together I was looking for just one of them like the OP.